[Fredslist] Join Gotham NY Legal For A Special Election Analysis With Corey Bearak, Esq.

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Nov 6 12:10:04 EST 2023

Please join us for some great networking at the next meeting of Gotham NY Legal on Wednesday November 8, 2023 from 12:30PM-2:00PM for a fantastic discussion with our Go-To Political Analyst Corey B. Bearak, Esq.  Founder of Strategic Public Policy and author of "The Public Ought To Know," Corey will analyze some of the results from this year's election and what it might mean for you and your business.  This is always a great discussion, and we are fortunate to have Corey offer his amazing insight on the national, state and local political stages.  As always,  I'm sure the discussion will be lively, and we will still go around the screen for brief introductions.  I encourage you to bring a guest who would benefit from Gotham's fantastic networking experience.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.  This is a non-compete group, so please confirm your guests with me. Once I clear your attendance, I will send the Zoom link!

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299