[Fredslist] looking for a connection

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sat Nov 4 20:49:15 EDT 2023

Gotham,
I am looking for a connection at The Weitzman Nation Museum of American Jewish History in Philadelphia.  My son Avi applied for the Manager of Education position and is hoping for a contact to get his application brought to the top, so to speak.  He has been working on historic boats the last 2 years as an educator, and is now the First Mate as well on the historic boat The Sultana providing educational programs in the Chesapeake.  It is not always easy to see how his experience can translate into the museum position but he has effectively been working on floating museums as an educator.  Any connections or contacts would be most appreciated.

All the best,
Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner
2021 AIA-NJ President
2022-23 AIA NJ SFX State Representative
2023-25 AIA National SFX Board of Directors

JZA+D
18 YEARS OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE

254 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, New Jersey 08542