[Fredslist] Gotham's BAG Event Today

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Tue May 23 17:23:32 EDT 2023

ICYMI…..Gotham had another GREAT Bring A Guest Event today!

We had 23 Ahh-mazing guests! They were so interesting, unique and most of all, enthusiastic!

Special thanks to Shelly Simpson  <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/ShelleySimpson> for expertly EMCEE-ing the call, thank you to Gotham’s Membership committee for hosting and thank you to ALL the awesome guests!

Please be on the look out for YOUR invite to our next event.

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking