[Fredslist] Season of Giving

paula brainupgrade.biz paula at brainupgrade.biz
Mon May 15 23:02:53 EDT 2023

How can I resist Hans’s call? His enthusiasm is simply irresistible! I’ve signed up for monthly contributions but I will kick in another $50.

Cheers to Hans and Gotham!

Paula
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D98781.5AB606F0]

Paula Oleska, President and CEO,
Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc
naturalintelligencesystems.com<http://naturalintelligencesystems.com/>,
646 554 3461

[cid:image002.png at 01D98781.5AB606F0]

  *   Can’t stop checking your phone for text and emails?
  *   Your blood pressure shoots up immediately when you see this one person?
  *   Can’t get over a trigger from a past situation?

These are some of the situations hundreds of my clients resolved with my Radical Rapid Results System.

To explore how I can also help you with similar triggers, click on this link to schedule your free Stop Your Triggers Session.<https://go.oncehub.com/StopYourTriggersSession>