[Fredslist] Looking for Marketing Connections for my son

Lisa Kaplan lisakap26 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:29:47 EDT 2023

Hi Gotham,

My son, Matt Hirshon, is looking to transition from tech sales to
marketing. He has  worked in technology sales for the last 5 years but is
looking to transition into marketing. He would love to work in the sports
industry, but is open to working in marketing in general or the media. Matt
has previous experience in the sports industry prior to working in tech
sales. He was a Ticket Sales Associate at the Prudential Center and the New
Jersey Devils.

If there was an opportunity in sports these would be the ideal roles for
Matt:

--Working in corporate partnerships for a team, league (professional or
NCAA) or agency focusing on sponsorships/advertising for accounts and
helping to grow the relationship/identify challenges.

--Working in Public relations/Communications for a team, league
(professional or NCAA) or agency helping to grow the business's brand or
visibility or being a liaison for strategic partnerships.

I am enclosing Matt's resume. Please reach out to him directly if you have
any suggestions or questions. I appreciate any help you can give!

*It's Matt Hirshon, 516-410-7202, *matthewhirshon at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Lisa Kaplan
lisakap26 at gmail.com