[Fredslist] REMINDER -Gotham's FREE Marketing Panel on 5/4

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Thu May 4 11:14:10 EDT 2023

Last Chance to get in on the action!

If you’re interested in joining us please click the link below at 12PM SHARP:

Gotham Business Seminar Series
Scheduled: May 4, 2023 at 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM, EDT
Location: Marketing Tips & Tricks: A Panel Discussion

Gotham Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Raj Goel Brainlink International Gotham Business Seminar: Marketing Tips and Tricks: A Panel Discussion

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82352747249?pwd=SG8rVVNnenZCSkxPMFZBSUM1NVRGZz09
Meeting ID: 823 5274 7249
Passcode: 395022
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82352747249#,,,,*395022# US (New York)
+13126266799,,82352747249#,,,,*395022# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)