[Fredslist] Are you interested in attending - Aug 20th Brooklyn Cyclones Event?

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Tue May 2 13:34:02 EDT 2023

Friends, Gotham is planning a fun event in August!

We’re looking to get an approximate number of how many of you might be interested in this event so the we can purchase the appropriate number of tickets

You DO NOT HAVE TO RESERVE right now - we just need an idea of how many might be interested.

Date: Sunday, August 20th
Event: Brooklyn Cyclones Game with Gotham

You also have the option to hang around after the game for dinner with the group at Brooklyn’s Famous Gargulio’s Restaurant with the group (Pay As You Go).

For those who think they would be interested please reply to rosalia at gothamnetworking.com <mailto:rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator