[Fredslist] Green Speaking opportunity

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon May 1 17:32:00 EDT 2023

Gotham,
East Coast Green is a regional event that has 200-300 architects and industry design leaders take part.  If you know anyone who might be interested in speaking at this event I have attached a call for presenter to this email. Please forward to your contacts in the green industry it does not need to be about architecture last year one of the speakers showed how to do "sustainable mixed drinks." Something that would be of interest in the design /building/ architecture/existence  arena.  It is a virtual event on July 20th and on July 27th.

I hope we can help get them Green presenters.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner