[Fredslist] Gotham Rooftop Event ~ RT 60 NYC Rooftop Bar ~ Tuesday, May 9th at 6PM

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Mon May 1 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Good morning Gotham,

As you may have already heard, the Lower Manhattan Dinner Group (LMDG) is
not having a meeting for the month of May. We’re looking forward to our 2nd
meeting on June 7th (please save the date).

In the meantime, we’d love to have you all attend Gotham’s May 9th cocktail
event. There is NO FEE to attend, we just ask that you RSVP so we have an
accurate headcount.

It’s an open event and we’ll be having drinks with friends! You’re also
welcome to invite guests.

We hope to see you there!

*RT 60 NYC Rooftop Bar*
(In the Hard Rock Hotel)

[image: rt 60.png]
159 W 48th Street
New York, NY 10036
*Tuesday, May 9th at 6PM*
(Pay-As-You-Go)
Please RSVP to rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
<https://groove.grvlnk.com/url/uh2l7lxronpych7xat7d/aHR0cHM6Ly91cmxkZWZlbnNlLmNvbS92My9fX2h0dHA6Ly9yb3NhbGlhQGdvdGhhbW5ldHdvcmtpbmcuY29tL19fOyEhRnJQdDJnNkNPNFdhZHchS19CdGczdElVeEh3Zmk4T181YlJ1Z3BqRDBkajVqc3ROWFFVMW9ZMUV5akkzbk9ILUpPQUpKTlhGZzFVMHo3bWRxcXBuM2tUQWI0d05fWUI3bE5YcGpZVVhGTEF6bXckI2dyb292ZXN1bTotMTE1ODIwNTU3Mg%3D%3D>

*Best Regards,*
Ray Walcott
*Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking*
*[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171*
*718-354-7585*

*E-Fax: 888-722-8185*

To learn more about our Privacy practices, visit Capital One.com/Privacy

Opt-out of marketing messages by updating your email preferences here.  To contact us by mail, please use the following address: Capital One, N.A. 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA  22102