[Fredslist] looking for citibank Queens contacts

Robert C. Intelisano robcintel at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 10:51:17 EDT 2023

Good Morning Gothamites,Am still dealing with the banking failure fallout
Big difference between Gotham bankers and non Gotham bankers.
Am looking for (preferably senior or a manager) contact who works for citibank in or near Forest Hills.
Many thanks
Robert Intelisano

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 1:01 PM, Odey Raviv<dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com> wrote:   Hello Gothamites,

We welcome you to visit us next Monday at noon.
A discussion about what inspires our group members to live life to the fullest promises to be stimulating.

Feel free to invite friends and relatives to check out Encores.  We are a group dedicated to learn and share perspectives about life beyond a “full steam” work focus.

Contact me for a link to the 3/27 noon meeting.

Best,
Odey

Sent from my iPhone