[Fredslist] C'mon open this email ...

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:54:58 EDT 2023

You are good! You opened this email on Fredslist!

Now, ask yourself “how can I help out that filmmaker I know?”

Or perhaps you don’t know a filmmaker, but you say to yourself, “hey self, I am going to post this on my social media so the information is available to more people!”

Whatever you do, help us get the word out! And mark your calendar so you join us for the competition, see some wonderful short films and see who walks away with the money!

Gotham Film Festival

Showcase your short narrative or documentary!

The Gotham Film Festival seeks original films for its 2023 Virtual Festival. Both professionals and aspiring filmmakers are invited to submit their films for consideration.

Categories:
Narrative (original story line):
             Up to 10 minutes in length

Documentary:
           Up to 10 minutes in length
Stated lengths are exclusive of titles and credits.

Prizes:

Three prizes in each category. $1,000, $500. $250,
Deadline:
·        Friday April 28, 2023

Details:

The committee will select three finalists in each category to be shown                        Thursday May 18 2023 at 6PM on Zoom. A panel of Judges will choose the winners in each category. Register and apply at:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/The-Annual-Gotham-Film-Festival
Pay $50 registration fee at https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/index.php?type=1200&PCID=1200:0:0:0:0
Fee is waived for full time matriculated students

Submission deadline:  April 28, 2023

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️