[Fredslist] Gotham's Princeton Group is Making Headlines! 📰

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Mar 13 16:32:02 EDT 2023

Gotham’s Princeton Group has been featured in print, in Town Topics Newspaper!

See pg. 10 of their digital issue for article:
https://issuu.com/witherspoonmediagroup/docs/tt_3-8-23_digital_issue

Please see below for more info on the next meeting (3/17) & Registration Link!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking