[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Live in person at Northshore Towers Thursday the 16th at 8:00AM

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Mar 8 18:08:10 EST 2023

Good Day Gotham,

It's been awhile, but the time has come for Gotham Queens First live meeting of the year on Thursday March 16th at 8:00AM. We are happy to be dining at the Northshore Towers Diner, located at:

North Shore Towers and Country Club

272-48 Grand Central Pkwy

Queens NY 11005

718-819-8228
Building 2
Lower Level

We will need a head count and if riding the circuit, please check in with Fred Morante as we are a Non-compete Group. The breakfast will include your choice of breakfast items and coffee or tea. The price is a very reasonable $25 all in. This can be paid on line on the Gotham Website.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to join this time as I will be on a vacation and off the grid. But I know Fred Morante will be ensuring the breakfast meeting goes smoothly. We will also try to set up a computer for some virtual chatting, but being that this is our first time here, there is no guarantee that option will work.

We are meeting at 8:00AM with formal round table starting soon after.

So come out to the Queens/ Long Island boarder and have a great meal, some great networking and even better times.

Be sure to contact Fred Morante ( fred at minutemanbellerose.com<mailto:fred at minutemanbellerose.com> ) for any further info as I will not be able to respond after this Friday.

Enjoy,
Dan

Dan Schwartz