[Fredslist] Gotham's Young Pros Cocktail Event - In Person 🍹3/16

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Mar 7 12:55:20 EST 2023

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE FUTURE OF GOTHAM?

It’s the YOUNG PROFESSIONALS Group!  KNOW ANYONE?

This group is bringing together dynamic and innovative early career professionals who know that building relationships from the very start is the bedrock to career success.  As part of the group's mission, they will actively take advantage of the vast knowledge and experience throughout our network to help support Young Pros members in their professional growth.

Join our Young Pros to have fun, make friends and organically lay the groundwork for great business connections to come.

We’d LOVE any referrals or contacts that you may have who would benefit. This group would be great for early career professionals looking to:
Make new friends
Attend fun events
Build their referral network
Expand available resources
Find business mentors

This group is offered at a discounted rate as an investment in our future.  PLEASE share widely!

Have anyone interested reach out to Caitlyn Ryan  <mailto:cryan at moritthock.com> for more info or an invite!

*GOTHAM'S YOUNG PROS WILL ALSO BE HOSTING MONTHLY COCKTAIL EVENTS!

PLEASE Join us at:

Maggianno’s
600 Garden City Plaza
Garden City, NY 11530