[Fredslist] Part time Litigation Associate Wanted

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Mar 7 09:37:03 EST 2023

The Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC is looking for a part time
litigation associate to work in our busy business and intellectual property
litigation practice for approximately 1.5 days per week.

Interested applicants should have at least two years of litigation
experience and must be admitted to practice in New York.  Admission to and
experience in federal court is a plus.  Knowledge of copyright law is
helpful, but not necessary.  We anticipate that the position will be largely
remote except for court appearances and occasional in person meetings

Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, esume, law school
transcript and writing sample to info at steger-law.com
<mailto:info at steger-law.com> .

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC