[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To Gotham LI Women

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Mar 6 10:47:53 EST 2023

Please join us tomorrow Tuesday March 7, 2023 for the next meeting of Gotham LI Women from 8:15-10AM.  We have had some fantastic discussions on a multitude of issues and concerns, and we are continuing the conversation in 2023.   Gotham LI Women is a fantastic group of professionals who can provide guidance and counsel on this topic so don't miss out on the excellent discussion and networking.  Ride the Circuit or bring a guest who would benefit from the Gotham experience.  We have a number of niche's open and we love to see new faces and create synergies among members and guests.  This is a non-compete group, so once I clear your attendance, I will send you the Zoom link.  I hope to see you tomorrow morning!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299