[Fredslist] REMINDER to Ride the Circuit - Joint Meeting of Gotham Virtual and Young Pros

Caitlyn Ryan caitlynryan12 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 12:07:12 EST 2023

The joint meeting of Gotham Virtual and Young Pros is quickly approaching!  Join us on Monday, March 6 at noon for an afternoon of great conversation and networking.

Please reach out to Ray Walcott <mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>, Shelley Simpson <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com>, Brad Scherer <mailto:brad at klerer.com> or me <mailto:caitlynryan12 at gmail.com> for the Zoom link.  Hope to see you there!