[Fredslist] Garage Floor Sealer

Mike Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Tue Jun 27 15:57:19 EDT 2023

Hey Gotham,

Anyone have a contractor recommendation to resurface and seal my concrete garage floor?  Sleepy Hollow/White Plains (Westchester) area.

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Wiebe
PE ARM CSP MBA
Wiebe Associates, LLC,  &  SDA
Risk Management & Insurance Consulting
 - helping business manager their risk  -

Operations Risk Management - Business Continuity - Crisis Management

www.wiebeassoc.com <http://www.wiebeassoc.com/>   &  www.sdawealthstrategies.com <http://www.sdawealthstrategies.com/>   linkedin.com/in/mike-wiebe-risk-manager/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-wiebe-risk-manager/>

My partners & I are expert in: financial planning, investment management,
retirement and employee benefits, business insurance strategies, P & C
brokerage and crisis management to name a few.