[Fredslist] 🚨Don't miss out on Friday with Fred - 6/30 🚨 RSVP Now!

Fred Klein FKlein at legal.org
Fri Jun 23 09:37:13 EDT 2023

Please see the below invitation and let me know if you're joining me.
If you do, I promise it will be interesting (and most of all, fun) :)

Spots still open!

On Jun 22, 2023, at 3:26 PM, rosalia at gothamnetworking.com wrote:

What could be better than Breakfast at Tiffany’s?

Breakfast With Gotham Co-Founder Fred Klein, of course!

Gotham’s Summer of Connections is kicking of the series with:

Friday with Fred

June 30th
Landmark Diner
1027 Northern Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576
8AM!

If you would like to join Fred for breakfast
or
invite someone who’s looking to learn more about Gotham…

Please RSVP to Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:Rosalia at gothamnetworking.com>

This event will be PAY-AS-YOU-GO.

As you all know, Fred is quite popular, RSVP early to reserve your seat!

*Seats limited to the first 8 RSVPs.*

*Event is open to members and non-members.*

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking