[Fredslist] Westchester Was All About Protection This Morning

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Jun 21 13:45:38 EDT 2023

That's right-this morning's full house at Gotham Westchester learned about
protecting their assets through the "Triple Play of Estate Planning"* as
trusts and estate attorney Andrew Kirwin discussed his practice and
strategies for making sure that as much of your estate as possible goes to
your intended beneficiaries.  We had two outside guests as well as the chair
of Gotham Virtual (and so much more) Shelley Simpson.

Our next meeting is in person on July 19th at City Limits in White Plains.
Or join us on August 5th for a joint virtual lunch with Bandit (conflict
rules are waived)

*Will, power of attorney and health care proxy

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor

New York, NY  10017