[Fredslist] ENCORES Meets Mon. June 26

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:44:22 EDT 2023

Hello Gotham,

As summer arrives, it is time to look to the future!
What are your thoughts and plans concerning finding a balance between WORK and YOU?

Come share in the discussion with a group of Gothamites that are looking to the future while making the most of every day.

We take a deep dive into life’s issues. We are seeking and sharing information, perspectives, ideas, and experiences that relate to all of us.

Some of us are working full time, others retired, and others are part timers.  There is a spot for all of you.

I will send you a link to our Monday, June 26th meeting at noon!

Have a great week and celebrate Juneteenth!

Odey

Sent from my iPhone