[Fredslist] Congrats to Ben Geizhals!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Jun 16 14:21:10 EDT 2023

Gotham NY Health & Longevity congratulates our co-chair Ben Geizhals on this well-deserved recognition from Long Island Business News Who's Who in Healthcare Law in 2023!
You can congratulate Ben in person at our Annual Rooftop Cocktails at Maison Beljanski, Wed. July 19th, 5:30 to 7:30 PM. Please join us. Details to be announced.

To Your Health & Longevity!"Aging is inevitable. Getting old is an option".

Kelly Welles, LUTCF Serving Asset Protection and Financial Peace of Mind for 30 YearsCo-chair & GC, Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of The Year

Kelly with Sylvie Beljanski, Award WinningAuthor of Winning The War on Cancer, AnEpic Journey to A Natural Cure", at TheBarnes & Noble Book Launch.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor toAttorneys and Accountants
Specializing inInsurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles

WELLES FINANCIALSERVICES

Business & Personal Financial Strategies