[Fredslist] Learn Something (when you ride the Circuit to Westchester) -- Wednesday, June 21st at 8am online

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Tue Jun 13 10:24:35 EDT 2023

Feel like you need to step up your networking game?  Want to learn something
about how to protect your assets?  Ride the Circuit next Wednesday morning
for the June Westchester meeting.  Our member spotlight will fall on Trust
and estate attorney Andrew Kirwin
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-kirwin-3b6222b/) who will discuss
"What's in Your Pyramid? Protecting Your Assets Through the Triple Play of
Estate Planning"

To reserve your spot at our virtual table, rsvp to Ray Walcott for the Zoom
link.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor