[Fredslist] Green is Good

Shelley Simpson, JD; Entrepreneur simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:18:45 EDT 2023

Circuit riders & guests welcome for the upcoming Gotham Green Meeting on June 20th at Noon on Zoom. You can contact me, or co-chairs Corey Bearak bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> Josh Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com <mailto:jzinder at joshuazinder.com> or Fred
Kleinfcklein at tarterkrinsky.com <mailto:Kleinfcklein at tarterkrinsky.com> to RSVP and then a formal invitation will show up in your inbox so you can respond affirmatively and lock it into your calendar.

And think about who you know that is doing good things for the planet and nominate them for the Gotham Green Award™️ this year. Curious about how that works or even if you are not curious, come to the meeting and fill us in on what you are doing and how we can help YOU.

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business & Affiliate Development
The Juiceplus+ Company & Tower Garden™️
646-549-7217

P.S. For more information call, email, text or click here <https://flow.page/shelleysimpson> …  Ask me about our affiliate style program - a nice way to help others, create a steady stream of income and even enjoy a discount on your own orders.