[Fredslist] Gotham Queens next In Person Breakfast at North Shore Towers Thursday 6/15/23 at 8:30am

Fred Klein FKlein at legal.org
Tue Jun 6 14:40:12 EDT 2023

Please join us :)

On Jun 6, 2023, at 2:37 PM, SCHWARTZ, DANIEL <DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com> wrote:

Good Day Gotham,

I am sending out an early reminder that Gotham Queens will be meeting on Thursday June 15th, at 8:30 AM for breakfast at the North Shore Towers Diner. This will be a great day after the Mets/Yankees game where we can discuss the results and good times post baseball (the morning after).

If interested, please check in with either myself or Fred Morante to ensure we don’t have any conflicts being we are a non-compete group.
If planning to attend and are not a Queens member, please log onto this page from the website and click on the 15th live meeting where you can pay the very reasonable $25 breakfast fee on line. Pay Now tab is on the upper left side of page:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Queens-In-Person-2023-01-02-0

We look forward to a double dose of fun next week, with the annual baseball game followed by our Queens meeting the next morning.

I will be in town for both and hope to see you as well,

Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions