[Fredslist] Need help with Blue Cross Blue Shield MLTC + ICAN

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Thu Jul 27 15:26:19 EDT 2023

Gothamites,

Mom has BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MLTC

She is in the hospital with a trach & peg

We want to bring her home

Blue Cross told us in writing they are approving 24x7x365 LPN care at home

HOWEVER, when we contacted home nursing agencies, and they contacted Blue Cross for authorization, the nursing agencies are telling us Blue Cross is not offering adequate rates.

Do you have any connections with:

I) Jane Scollan and David Silva  of Community Service Society of NY

Ii) Independent Consumer Advocacy Network New York State’s Ombudsprogram for Managed Care.

Iii) Can you help me with getting BCBS to provide Mom with LPN care?

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell 917-685-7731
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>