[Fredslist] RETIREMENT IS 5 Days Away

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:23:38 EDT 2023

Hello Gotham,

At our June Encores meeting, we had a stimulating conversation about
member's feelings and perspectives about
the "concept" of retirement in 2023!

The thoughts about retirement are clearly different than they were
pre-2000!  Chucking it all for Golf Clubs, Fishing, and Cards seems
to be forgotten.

This Monday, July 31 at noon join us for an important conversation about
rethinking age and aging with an authority on the subject. Dr. Debbie
Heiser, an Applied Developmental
Psychologist, a TEDX speaker, Founder of the Mentor Project, an author, and
frequent guest on television, radio and podcasts will join us.  She will
provide insights and wants to hear
from us.

Spread the word to friends and colleagues.
Contact me for the Zoom Link.

Look forward to seeing you on Monday, 7/31 at Noon.

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*
Collegiate Academic Coach
dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com