[Fredslist] Thanks to Gotham's Picnic Sponsor

Fred Klein FKlein at legal.org
Thu Jul 20 14:49:44 EDT 2023

👍👏⚾️🌭🍔

On Jul 20, 2023, at 2:47 PM, SCHWARTZ, DANIEL <DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com> wrote:

Love that Matt is Sponsoring this Fun Gotham Event. The Picnic Softball game brings our Gotham Families together once a year to celebrate the core of what Gotham is all about. Fun, Family, Friends and Food. What could be better? It’s a Free Event!
Be sure to attend this September 23rd (it’s a Saturday).

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
Xerox Business Solutions
500 Commack Rd
Commack, NY 11725
Cell 917-415-7552 |Tel. 631-501-6810
www.carrxerox.com<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/kLr6C9r2P5fz1w7pUEfd4R?domain=carrxerox.com/>

<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/S1DAC0R9P6tk8APLT2qxjA?domain=xerox.com/>
<image005.png>
For service email: XBSmidatlantic-dispatch at Xerox.com<mailto:XBSmidatlantic-dispatch at Xerox.com>

For supplies email: XBSmidatlantic-supplyorders at Xerox.com<mailto:XBSmidatlantic-supplyorders at Xerox.com>