[Fredslist] Circuit Riders....Please join Bandit at tomorrow evening's happy hour

brett at deutschphoto.com brett at deutschphoto.com
Tue Jul 18 13:50:11 EDT 2023

Looking for a fun way to spend tomorrow evening? How about sharing a couple
of drinks and lively conversation with the Bandit group?

Please come join our happy hour. Details below:

*	July 19. 5:30-7:30 (or as long as you want to stay)
*	The Skylark, Rooftop Lounge (200 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018).
*	Pay as you go for drinks and bar food

RSVPs suggested (so I can let our members know to expect you), but not
required.

Hope to see lots of Gothamites there.

Best,

Brett