[Fredslist] Welcome Steve Millon

cdf cdfarra.com cdf at cdfarra.com
Mon Jul 17 15:56:50 EDT 2023

Good afternoon Gotham,

It's with great pleasure to Introduce and welcome Steven Millon to the Manhattan Dinner Group!  Mr. Millon is currently a member of the NY Legal Group so is a veteran member Gotham, and we are pleased he is now joining our group.

Steven E. Millon is a highly experienced personal injury and medical malpractice lawyer who has been practicing since 1985. Throughout his career, Steven has focused solely on representing plaintiffs in these areas of law. Steven has a successful track record of trying and settling cases in various courts, including New York State Supreme Court, Civil Court, and Federal Court.

Steven's expertise spans a wide range of personal injury cases, including Construction Accidents, Products Liability, Elevator/Escalator Accidents, Aviation Disasters, Burn Accidents, Slip/Trip and Fall incidents, and serious Motor Vehicle Accidents. He obtained his B.A. from the State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1981 and his J.D. from Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University in 1984.

For those who don't know Steven, please get to know him.

Steven Millon<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gothamnetworking.com_StevenMillon&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=cGoTVWL0ZoouzoQTm1g3GA&m=hPQQNaJIW6C9unsl8BSHM_3BQRf3sH1zCa-INPz1Z1aMZjE8p_py2qx4ttVJGBo-&s=lbubu1Bqf4mFpla0nShRaCpm6Nb9rKFDerFapUEtiRg&e=>
Shapiro-Millon Esqs.
675 Third Avenue
Suite 3005
New York, New York, 10017
212-779-9100
smillon at jeffshapirolaw.com<mailto:smillon at jeffshapirolaw.com>

Best,

Crysti D. Farra, Esq.
Law Office of Crysti D. Farra
250 Lido Blvd.
Lido Beach, NY 11561
(516) 232-5849
(516) 665-5538 fax
Website:  www.cdfarra.com<http://www.cdfarra.com>

Your referral of a friend, family member or acquaintance is your vote of confidence in me and my law practice.

This transmittal and/or attachment may be confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; and review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmittal in/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply or by telephone at 516-232-5849 and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Thank you.