[Fredslist] LI Dinner meeting - Wednesday July 12th

Laurel Scarr-Konel Laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com
Tue Jul 11 11:07:47 EDT 2023

Hi all -

Seats are filling up.  Come join us!

Details and link to register and pay are below.

Laurel

[cid:980eb8af-c9d0-437c-8c7f-1e4a97d957eb]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law
415 Crossways Park Drive
Suite C
Woodbury, NY 11797
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com
www.LScarrKonelLaw.comConfidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.