[Fredslist] Yesterday's Summer of Connection Event w/ Shelley & Ray 🍸

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Tue Jul 11 10:22:06 EDT 2023

Good morning,

*Sips and Smiles with Shelley & Ray* could have easily turned into Smiles
and Cries.

We were handed some lemons when our venue had a last minute buyout, *BUT*,
we made lemonade instead! 🍋

We pivoted, took our guests to the next available venue up the street and
got the party started.

Shelley and I would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to* EVERYONE* who
graced our in-person happy hour with their presence. It was* GREAT* getting
to meet some new people and being able to reconnect with those we consider
old friends. We *LOVED *the active participation which made the event truly
remarkable!

Additionally, * (Shout Out Time 📣) *we would like to express our sincere
gratitude to 11 year Gotham veteran and my good friend, *William Skody*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.gothamnetworking.com/wskody__;!!FrPt2g6CO4Wadw!KVgFkY_g2-UtSXt032fq0Pu2iI6BpF2tKiqsMIXn2n-wxfjzXTjK2GIsRNUyUfUdOv3gVP54s_GYhCpn0KPDv038qmpt5e4$>
 of  *Skody Scot & Company, CPAs PC* <https://skodyscot.com/> William
decided to graciously sponsor the event, we were provided with delightful
food and drinks throughout the evening. William’s generosity and support
made the event all the more enjoyable and allowed us to forge meaningful
connections in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

*Thank You* to everyone who joined! We're hoping to host more casual events
like this in the future!

[image: image.png]

*Best Regards,*
Ray Walcott
*Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking*
*[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171*
*718-354-7585*

*E-Fax: 888-722-8185*

To learn more about our Privacy practices, visit Capital One.com/Privacy

Opt-out of marketing messages by updating your email preferences here.  To contact us by mail, please use the following address: Capital One, N.A. 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA  22102