[Fredslist] FW: The Inspiration Project

Carly Meyer Bentley carly at thefreckledstrawberry.org
Wed Jul 5 18:02:11 EDT 2023

Hi Gotham:
My friend Barbara is the wife of a former Gotham member, Nelson Mishkin.
They are now retired in Florida, but it looks like Mrs. Mishkin is just getting started.

Do we know a PR person familiar with tv, radio, book, tours, etc?

Regards to you.  Love your Facebook pictures of family.

My children’s book Tip’s Magical Journey will have a possible publishing date of August.   I as author have an excellent illustrator and an excellent graphics art person and editor.

I have a somewhat large facebook presence plus individual people who will advertise for me.  However I am looking for a PR person familiar with tv, radio, book tours,etc.   Do you know anyone?    Thank you.
Barb

Sent from my iPhone