[Fredslist] Yankee Season Tickets for Sale

hpsjewelers hpsjewelers.com hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
Mon Jan 30 14:16:43 EST 2023

Hi Tribe,
   My brother Bruce is one of the oldest season-ticket holders with the Yankee franchise and holds 2 great seats that he is looking to share this season.
The seats are located in section 320 C right behind home plate, row number one right on the rail seats 3,4
The seats entitle you access to the Jim Beam Suite and the Audi Club.
The game schedule is within this email in the word file below.
Bruce says,
“I always try and accommodate requests- push day games and weekend games more than weeknight. Also for post season, they will get a link to purchase their own seats as my tickets I use exclusively in post season”.

For more information on games please refer to the attached word document below.

If you have interest or need the ticket price,
please drop me an email or text to my contact info below.
Thanks,
Best,
Susan Schoenberg
HPS Jewelers Inc.