[Fredslist] Job Oppty: Optometrist

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Wed Jan 25 17:52:18 EST 2023

Seek Optometrist every other Sunday 11-5PM
Madison Ave/26th Street

We are looking for a personable Optometrist to join our Madison Ave (off
Madison Sq Park) optical boutique on a permanent part-time basis.

*About the Optometrist Position*
Perform comprehensive eye exams and refractions
Prescribe corrective lenses
Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and
progress
Optical and contact lens sales oriented

*Optometrist Position & Requirements*
Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
Valid NY state license to practice optometry
Minimum of 2 years practicing optometry
Strong refraction skills
Ability to learn new systems quickly and strong communication skills
Experience with fitting *Orthok *is a bonus, but not a requirement.

*Environment*
Our optometric/optical retail oriented boutique is located on the corner of
Madison Square Park.
Our optical staff is skilled, supportive, and friendly!
Technology:Our exam room equipment includes Axial Biometer, TRS-5100
digital refractor, OPD Scan III Topographer, EHR, and Oculus Pentacam

Ruth
917-538-5802
--
Ruth H. Domber