[Fredslist] Gotham Bowling Night is in the BOOKS!

Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com
Fri Jan 20 10:58:39 EST 2023

Special thank you to the most Reliable couple, Ray and Rosalia. They helped set up and traveled all the way from Brooklyn to enjoy a fun night of networking and bowling.

Dependable Dan (Xerox) made the longest journey to the alley.

Gotham’s favorite auctioneer, Crysti Farra (Social Security Disability Attorney), and her two employees joined us.

Jonathan London, member of Gotham’s Young Professional and Amerpise Financial Advisor, gave us the inside scoop, as he is a member of a league at Syosset Bowl.

However, the MVP of the night goes to Rich Slomovitz of the A Team! He won both games! Rich is the newest member of Gotham Virutal. Come visit him and us on Feb 6th at noon.

Hope to see you all at the next in-person event.

Brad