[Fredslist] Gotham Bowling Night is in the BOOKS!

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Jan 20 07:52:51 EST 2023

Strikes, Spares and Turkeys dominated the evening (except in my case).

Many of us hadn’t bowled in a while and others have been getting regular practice.

Unbeknownst to me, we have quite a few bowling pros in our midst, but…..the undisputed champion, Rich Slomovitz CRUSHED IT!

We had a GREAT time!

A special THANK YOU to Brad Scherer for organizing and hosting the event.

Thank you to everyone who participated, travelled across state lines, brought guests and contributed to a fun evening.

And, if you didn’t know by now…I have the “receipts” (see below):

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking