[Fredslist] Encores=Information Central!

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:12:15 EST 2023

Gothamites,

Yesterday’s Encores meeting focused on the many aspects of caregiving and wellness.  All of us face or will soon encounter decisions about caring for our loved ones.

Gotham’s Dan Goldberg, President and Founder of Vital Care Partners, provided us with some of the key points to know in order to make informed decisions on a very difficult process.  Dan knows the facilities and the home care options.  Dan also led a lively discussion and answered our questions.
Putting Dan Goldberg on your phone’s  contact list is a must- 516.472.0138 and the website is
vitalcarepartners.com.

We also discussed strategies to stay sharp as the years keep flying by.  Our members have loads of life experiences and knowledge that we share at every meeting.  A culture segment on the group’s movie, play, and museum choices  is also a regular feature of our meetings.

Let your friends and colleagues know about Encores.  Our next meeting is Monday, March 27 at noon.

Stay well and best,
Odey

Sent from my iPhone