[Fredslist] WE are Back Baby!!!!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Feb 20 09:17:52 EST 2023

Gotham,
Gotham Princeton is back! We had a great Lunch event on Friday.  10 of us gathered at Trattoria Procaccini for a wonderful 4 course meal (yes you read that correctly!).  Gotham Princeton's newest member John Procaccini was an amazing host the food was delicious! Our new GC Lorette Pruden was a wonderful coordinating the proceedings.  We had former members, circuit riders, and as fred would  say "fresh fish".   A great start to a new year!

Our next event will be March 17th.  Great food, great networking, and lots of friends!  Tell all of your Jersey friends and associates hope to see you there.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner