[Fredslist] Gotham Princeton Engines are revving...Flag drops Friday, February 17th.It

Lorette Pruden lpruden at teamnimbusnj.com
Fri Feb 10 17:42:18 EST 2023

Hello Gotham!

It's official!  In-person Gotham Princeton meetings start this coming
Friday, February 17th in Princeton, at 12:15 at Trattoria Procaccino's in
Princeton.

The train down is easy, we're a 10-min ride from the Princeton Junction
train stop, and we'd love to have some circuit riders help us kickoff!

Here are the details. Come on down!

*Trattoria Procaccini*

354 Nassau Street

Princeton NJ 08540

There is plenty of parking too!

Here is the link to the Gotham Website https://www.gothamnetworking.com/

To sign up for the event please go to this Gotham link.

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Princeton-NJ/25191

Please sign up for only one event

We are so excited!

Lorette Pruden and Josh Zinder

Reach Out. Stay Safe. Stay in Business

Lorette Pruden, Gotham Princeton GC
*Small business  coaching--start your year any time with*
*a Profitable Business Plan (as opposed to the other kind)*
609.915.0817

Author of Formerly Corporate: Mindset Shifts for Success in your own
Business
<https://www.google.com/books/edition/Formerly_Corporate/_4namwEACAAJ?hl=en>