[Fredslist] NYC High School Music contacts-The World’s Biggest Stage Violin Competition

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:13:01 EST 2023

Hi,
I met the organizer, composer, and pianist of this event on my Greek cruise. (See link below)

The Pianist with the Hair, Julian Gargiulo, is a great performer and is passionate about spreading the love and appreciation of classical music.  He has a non-profit that searches for young talent!

He is anxious to do free workshops in NYC public high schools.

Please contact me if you have any leads with folks in the NYC’s school world.

Thanks and best,
Odey

https://www.kaufmanmusiccenter.org/mch/event/the-worlds-biggest-stage-violin-competition/

Sent from my iPhone