[Fredslist] Westchester Started the Day with a Bang

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Dec 6 10:56:04 EST 2023

The Westchester Group kicked off National Gotham City Networking Day with a
full house meeting online, joined by Hall of Famer (and Queens GC) Dan
Schwartz.  We discussed our successes over the past years and things we
would like to improve in 2024.

If you want to keep networking today, you can still sign up at the last
minute for the Bandit or Health & Longevity lunch meetings, then the
Maximizing Gotham workshop at 430, and finally the Holiday Party at 6pm.
All information is on this here website:   https://www.gothamnetworking.com/

Turning back to the Westchester Group, join us for our own holiday party on
December 20th at Modern on the Rails in Mamaroneck, starting at 6ish.  Our
next formal meeting will be January 24th at 8am at City Limits in White
Plains.

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor