[Fredslist] Gotham's Season of Giving - We're reaching for the STARS 🌟

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Dec 1 11:26:25 EST 2023

Gotham,

Thank you for making this a Record Breaking Season of Giving!

We have a few days left, let’s make it count! Your Unmatched Generosity will allow us to make impactful donations to organizations of your choice!

Help us reach $30,000 and join us at Gotham’s Annual Holiday Party <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Holiday-Party-2023-10-06> on December 6th where we will reveal this year's recipients and highlight the 2022 recipients!

Please consider making a tax deductible donation at: http://gothamfoundation.org/

*Don't forget to designate a worthy 501 C 3 charity which could be picked out of the hat by Gotham accountant Michael Garibaldi (under the careful scrutiny of Lisa Waterman) as a grant recipient!

We thank all the contributors and our monthly contribution matchers: Ray Walcott, Hans Hanson, Jason Greenberg, Paul Napolitano, Josh Zinder, Vincent Russo, Sharon and Raj Goel, Norm Spizz, David Abeshouse, Ben Geizhals and Fred Klein.

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking