[Fredslist] Gotham's Cyclones Game AND Fred's Big Day! ⚾️🧢

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Aug 21 11:49:10 EDT 2023

In case you were wondering…….

Fred C. Klein took the mound to throw out one of the first pitches at the Brooklyn Cyclones game yesterday!!

He was accompanied on the field by his awesome wife Joanne and trainer/pitching coach Suzanne. He was cheered on by Gotham members in the stands and Co-founder Nancy Schess and her Husband Bill made it just in the nick of time (after a pit stop at Roll -N- Roster of course 😉) to cheer him on from behind home plate!

Ladies and Gentleman….. he did NOT get booed 🗣️! Gotham’s Southpaw threw an awesome overhand pitch that made it to home plate (not a simple thing to do)!

As to the speed….. he didn’t quite reach the 81MPH that we anticipated…but hey, nobody’s perfect 😉.

I’m sure he’s already scheduling time with Suzanne for his encore performance in 2024!

It was a full day of sunshine and everyone had a good time! Believe it or not, Norm even ran out of jokes! In his defense, my daughter, Madison asked for them and 9 out 10 were pretty funny!

The highlight of the day, for me at least, was getting to witness Corey Bearak drinking a 40oz Heineken 😎.

Thank you to everyone who came out to Brooklyn on a Sunday afternoon - that Belt Parkway traffic is not to be underestimated!

Special thanks to Corey Bearak & Norman Spizz for organizing and especially for giving Fred new material for his next Big Birthday highlight reel!

And as Dan Schwartz mentioned, in a previous post, Gotham’s in person events are NOT TO BE MISSED!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking