[Fredslist] Last Night's Gotham Summer of Connections Dinner with Nancy & Brad 🍽️

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Aug 17 13:48:52 EDT 2023

On Behalf of: Nancy Schess  <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/Nancy_Schess>& Brad Scher <https://www.gothamnetworking.com/BradScherer>,

Thank you to all the guests who attended last night’s Summer Of Connections Event and shared a table with us!

Often times, when we think about networking, the phrase “Elevator Pitch” comes to mind, in most cases that is the exact action that is called for BUT…...

Isn’t also GREAT to be part of a gathering where we:

can have robust conversation
share in depth detail about what we really do and how we help our customers or clients
are able to share interesting stories and experiences
and just CONNECT and enjoy an EXCELLENT meal together?

That’s exactly what YOU all helped us accomplish yesterday evening and it was really GREAT, we’re beyond appreciative that you chose to connect with us!

As always, HAPPY NETWORKING!

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator