[Fredslist] Register for Gotham's FREE Marketing Panel on 5/4

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Apr 28 10:55:39 EDT 2023

This is YOUR chance to get the LATEST & GREATEST Tips & Techniques for FREE!
Normally this information would require a consultation and come at a cost!

Gotham City Networking proudly presents
its 2023 Business Seminar Series

Marketing tips and tricks: a panel discussion

Featuring our very own Subject Matter Experts:

Carol Greenwald <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/TxlcCrkYnwHr7L3vh7LhE7?domain=gothamnetworking.com>, Marketing Partners
Marc Halpert <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/yRUlCwpkvBtvkYZ1F9fU6t?domain=gothamnetworking.com>, Connect2Collaborate
Mitch Tobol <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/nJYgCv2jrAHEqM06fX-3EB?domain=gothamnetworking.com>, CGT Marketing, LLC

As promised, Gotham has re-formatted its Business Seminars for 2023!

We are happy to ANNOUNCE our 1st panel of the year!

Thursday, May 4th, 2023 at 12PM on Zoom

Please JOIN US for a dynamic & informative round-table discussion as Carol, Mitch and Marc share their perspectives on:

 The biggest trends in marketing right now
  Creating content that drives engagement
How technology can complement your networking success
How networking fits into a marketing strategy
&
Of course, relationship building tips!

To RSVP, please email memberservices at gothamnetworking.com <https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/K2nDCxklwDHLDrqAFwyYUC?domain=gothamnetworking.com/>

As always, sponsored by Raj Goel and Brainlink International Inc

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking