[Fredslist] Would you be interested???

rosalia at gothamnetworking.com rosalia at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Apr 21 14:55:53 EDT 2023

Friends, Gotham is planning a fun event in August!

We’re looking to get an approximate number of how many of you might be interested in this event.

You DO NOT HAVE TO RESERVE right now - we just need an idea of how many might be interested.

Date: Sunday, August 20th
Event: Brooklyn Cyclones Game with Gotham

There will also be an option available to add dinner at Brooklyn’s Famous Gargulio’s Restaurant with the group.

For those who think they might want to attend please reply to me directly.

Regards,

Rosalia Ruberto
Administrative Coordinator
Gotham Networking