[Fredslist] Thanks To Jas Mayall For Hosting Gotham LI and LI Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Thu Apr 20 12:13:10 EDT 2023

Many thanks to Jas Mayall, Esq. of Certilman Balin for hosting Gotham LI and LI Legal this morning in Certilman’s beautiful new conference room!  Live and in-person, we were 23 strong, and even had a visit from Fred Klein and Jason Greenberg in Florida. Jas, we appreciate your hospitality!

Stay tuned for the next meeting of Gotham LI on May 18, and LI Legal on June 1 which will be hosted by Richard Apat, Esq. of Vichnick McGovern Milizio at the Port Washington Estates Beach Club.

[IMG_7274.jpg]

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299