[Fredslist] Fantastic Real Estate & Construction Lunch

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Apr 19 07:38:35 EDT 2023

We had a great lunch yesterday at Il Monello (337 E 49th).  We had guests from LAI, an international real estate organization, who shared their group insights and we shared what makes Gotham great.  Besides learning what everyone does and making new connections we also talked about the future of gas stoves, electric charging stations, the secrets in leases, and our future with AI (which did not write this).  If you want to experience Real Estate & Construction's magic, come to our next meeting on June 6th.

Tom Gallin
President
Office 212-252-8900
Tomg at gallin.com<mailto:Tomg at gallin.com>