[Fredslist] Syracuse Grad- Brittney Geils... Beauty Industry Marketer Supreme!

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Tue Apr 18 15:43:20 EDT 2023

Calling all Gotham members and Syracuse Alumni... meet Brittney Geils, a
fabulous, highly spirited, former student of mine who graduated from
Syracuse a couple of years ago and is looking to transition jobs. Her
resume is attached below. Here is her introductory statement-

Hi there Gotham Members and friends of Hans!

My name is Brittney Geils. Yes, I am a proud Syracuse Graduate. I am a
results-driven Beauty Industry marketer with a passion for developing and
executing effective marketing strategies. I am dedicated to increasing
brand awareness, driving customer engagement, and boosting sales in the
Beauty industry.

With my extensive knowledge and experience in Beauty marketing, I am eager
to leverage my creativity, analytical skills, and passion for the industry
to drive business growth and exceed marketing objectives.

Please, if you have any opportunities that align with my skill set and
passions, I would love to connect and explore them further with you.

Thanks Hans!

*Support our Veterans here**!*
<https://homesforthebrave.networkforgood.com/projects/181296-gold-dust-2023-campaign>
this is a very important cause of mine.

Enjoy some music here... but put on your headphones to hear it properly.

*HERO (es)
<https://www.reverbnation.com/turtlesntanlines/song/33510302-heroes?fb_og_action=reverbnation_fb:unknown&fb_og_object=reverbnation_fb:song&player_client_id=j29dsi7kl&utm_campaign=a_public_songs&utm_content=reverbnation_fb:song&utm_medium=facebook_og&utm_source=reverbnation_fb:unknown>*
is
a song written and played by my son Jeff and I

*H&J- Bad Moon Rising* <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdrSm3KY7xY> a
popular song recorded by my son Jeff and I

>From my Cars show on 3/13/23-  *Just What I Needed*
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23k-VOt0YM>

The coolest 5 minutes of my musical career- *Moving in Stereo
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeqCSC5snb4>*

*Sensitive Kind* <https://youtu.be/Q0xQHKovD5g>... a song that my band
played at a recent private party

*Time is Tight